X-Ray Imaging Services in Bethel, CT
DOCS Urgent Care in Bethel provides expert x-ray imaging services from board-certified physicians and trained technicians. Our walk-in clinic has low wait times, affordable costs and accepts most insurances. A board-certified Radiologist is always available to review your images. In addition, a digital copy is also available to share with your orthopedic surgeon or other specialists to better coordinate follow-up management and treatment.
We provide the quality care and treatment you deserve, without the cost. If you have been injured and are in need of x-ray imaging, please visit our Bethel location. Open 8am-8pm, M-F, 8am-4pm Sa-Su. Give a call.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS URGENT CARE – BETHEL
6 Stony Hill Rd.
Bethel, CT 06801
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WEEKENDS : 8AM-4PM
Do I need an X-Ray?
Most x-ray services are provided when a bone is suspected to be broken or fractured. Bones are rigid, and although they do have a little flex, too much force will result in cracks or breaks developing. Serious trauma caused from an accident like a car collision can cause bones to break completely or shatter. If you have been injured and fear a broken bone, the professional physicians and technicians at the DOCS Urgent Care of Bethel have the expertise and equipment needed for your care.
Common Bone Fractures
While there are many different types of bone fractures, these are the most common:
- Oblique fracture – A fracture that results in an angled pattern.
- Transverse fracture – A broken bone with a horizontal fracture line
- Comminuted fracture – In this fracture, the bone has shattered in at least three places
- Abdomen & Organs (unusual masses, hernias, weakness)
- Open, compound fracture – The broken bone has pierced the skin due to the trauma. The bone may be visible in the wound.
- Stable fracture – The broken bones still line up well.
You are more likely to have a fractured or broken bone if you display these symptoms:
- You experience intense pain when you move the injured area
- There is tenderness and swelling near the injured area
- Bruising develops
- There is a visual deformity, a limb looks out of place or has punctured the skin
Other Medical Conditions Diagnosed with an X-Ray?
X-rays aren’t just for broken bones. We use digital imaging at our Bethel location to check for a number of health complications, including:
*Bowel obstructions and other various stomach issues
*Congestion or fluid in the lungs
X-Rays in Bethel When You Need It
DOCS Urgent Care – Bethel is part of the larger DOCS Urgent Care network. A network of professional Urgent Care clinics run by board-certified physicians. Our goal is to give the highest quality care to our patients while providing affordable services.