Occupational Health Services in Bridgeport, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
DOCS Occupational Health of Bridgeport can supply all of your employees with safety checks and exams. Our occupational health services include DOT Physicals (CDL Exams), Pre-Employment Physicals, and Workers Compensation. You can also choose to participate in our DOCS 360 program for Connecticut employees.
Our Bridgeport clinic prides itself on giving each of our patients high quality care and treatment, all at an affordable price. We accept all insurances, and offer both scheduled and walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH – BETHEL
6 Stony Hill Rd.
Bethel, CT 06801
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WEEKENDS : 8AM-4PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
Whether it’s drug screenings or immediate treatment you’re looking for, DOCS Urgent Care’s occupational health experts are there for you. Your company is responsible for the health and wellness of your employees while they’re on the clock, but you also need to make sure that they can physically perform the tasks you’ve given them. Especially if you work in an industry that requires heavy lifting or repetitive physical actions.
By having an occupational health program in place for your employees, you’ll be creating a comprehensive occupational health strategy sooner rather than later can only save you money.
Our Occupational Health Services in Bridgeport, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
At our walk-in facility in Bridgeport, we offer routine DOT physical exams (also called CDL Exams) for commercial drivers. The exam will cover:
- Vision: Drivers will need at least a 20/40 in both eyes and be able to distinguish various colors.
- Hearing: Employees will be tested for hearing with and without hearing aids, and to pass they must be able to hear a “forced” whisper.
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: Our Bridgeport clinicians will check your employees blood pressure and pulse for any irregularities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: It’s important for the worker to be able to perform their job. This portion will cover appearance, breathing and swallowing, vascular systems, limb weakness, and any other physical attribute that may provide limitations for a driver.
- Vaccinations: If any worker needs updated vaccinations, we can cover them.
At our Bridgeport location as well as our other Connecticut clinics we offer pre-employment physicals to those in need. This is an excellent affordable, time-efficient screening before you begin your job. Our pre-employment physicals can include:
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
Getting injured on the job can be stressful for everyone involved. At DOCS Urgent Care we offer walk-in medical services for injuries on the job, and we are well-prepared and equipped to help you recover.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
Are you in need of a well rounded employee wellness program? Look no further than DOCS Urgent Care of Bridgeport! We have a subscription, based unlimited access program called DOCS 360.
This program gives members access to our Bridgeport location as well as the other 13 locations located across Connecticut. What we cover in our program includes:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 15 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN YOU THEY NEED IT IN BRIDGEPORT, CT
You’ve made smart decisions to get your company to this point. Make one more by heading to the nearest DOCS Urgent Care center the next time you need to take care of an occupational health issue.