Virtual Visit Options at DOCSnow
Patients can now either come in to speak with a provider or schedule a virtual doctor visit from their home, then come to the center to obtain whatever tests are needed following the virtual doctor appointment visit across all DOCS locations.
Common symptoms that can be treated with our virtual health visits:
Things that cannot be handled via virtual health visit:
Testing Options will include:
- COVID PCR and Antigen testing
- Drug screening
- Many other labs that can be sent out including Cholesterol, Thyroid, Hemoglobin etc.
How to schedule a virtual health visit for testing:
- Go to the following link below to request your virtual health visit
- A team member will reach out to you to confirm your visit time and assist you in your registration process
- A team member will text you a link 15 minutes before your visit time in order to join the virtual waiting room
- A provider will connect with you
- If any testing is needed the provider will direct you to the center for the appropriate tests
- Any results can be found in your patient portal