Occupational Health Services in East Haven, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
Look no further than DOCS Urgent Care of East Haven. When it comes to the health and livelihood of your employees, we are able to offer you with a wide range of Occupational Medicine Services. Whether your need is general medical care, urgent care, work injury, or pre-employment services, you and your staff will experience the commitment we have to offer. You can also choose to participate in our DOCS 360 program for Connecticut employees.
Our clinic in East Haven is run by board-certified physicians that can assure your employers will receive the highest-quality care at the most affordable prices. We accept walk-ins as well as all insurances.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH – EAST HAVEN
317 Foxon Road
East Haven, CT 06513
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WEEKENDS : 8AM-4PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
Whether it’s drug screenings or immediate treatment you’re looking for, DOCS Urgent Care’s occupational health experts are there for you. Your company is responsible for the health and wellness of your employees while they’re on the clock, but you also need to make sure that they can physically perform the tasks you’ve given them. Especially if you work in an industry that requires heavy lifting or repetitive physical actions.
By having an occupational health program in place for your employees, you’ll be creating a comprehensive occupational health strategy sooner rather than later can only save you money.
Our Occupational Health Services in Bridgeport, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
At our walk-in facility in East Haven, we offer routine DOT physical exams (also called CDL Exams) for commercial drivers. The exam will cover:
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: A certified physician will check blood work to make sure there’s no abnormalities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: The last part of the physical will include an examination that will cover general appearance, breathing and swallowing, vascular systems, limb weakness, and any other physical attribute that may provide limitations for a driver.
- Vaccinations: We can keep you up to date with the latest vaccines.
At our East Haven location we also offer pre-employment physical so that your workers are healthy and read to start their job. Our pre-employment physicals can include:
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
No matter the size of your business the health and well being of your employees is a top priority. We provide customized occupational health care programs for your company. We focus all of our treatment and care on your specific needs,and all of our providers are trained in workman’s compensation care.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
DOCS is offering a comprehensive health and wellness program for workers in need. We have a subscription, based unlimited access program called DOCS 360.
We offer quick and convenient service and care at our East Haven location as well as any location across Connecticut. What we cover in our program includes:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 15 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT IN EAST HAVEN, CT
DOCS Occupational Health knows how to deliver expert care for both companies and their employees. We offer affordable, high quality care around the clock. Reach out to us today to learn more about our occupational health services.