Occupational Health Services in Fairfield, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
At DOCS Urgent Care of Fairfield, we understand completely when a health need arises and there isn’t any time to call and make an appointment. Our Immediate Care Center is available to provide care for acute conditions on a walk-in basis. We offer a quick diagnosis and treatment, and get you back on your way.
We partner with employers in building and delivering customized programs that improve patient outcomes, save time and money and deliver better overall experiences. We accept all insurances, and offer both scheduled and walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH – FAIRFIELD
525 Tunxis Hill Cut Off, Fairfield, CT 06825
MON 9AM- 6PM
TUE, WED 9AM – 5PM
THU, FRI 9AM – 7PM
SAT, SUN 9AM – 1PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
Sitting at the intersection of employers, employee health, and medicine, occupational health services include employment testing, physical exams (including DOT), breath alcohol testing (BAT), urine drug screen (UDS), injury treatment, vaccinations and other employee wellness programs – all designed to maintain a healthy and productive workplace.
By having an occupational health program in place for your employees, you are saving both time and money, while showing your employees that you care for their well-being.
Our Occupational Health Services in Fairfield, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
As a walk-in clinic we offer routine DOT Physical exams for employees in need. The exam will cover:
- Physical Exam: It’s important for the worker to be able to perform their job. This portion will cover appearance, breathing and swallowing, vascular systems, limb weakness, and any other physical attribute that may provide limitations for a driver.
- Vaccinations: If any worker needs updated vaccinations, we can cover them.
Before your first day of work, we’ll help get your employer what they need and make sure you’re aware of the medical conditions you may have. When you come to our Fairfield clinic, you’ll be asked for an updated family medical history so that we can accurately test you. Our pre-employment so that physicals can include:
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
At DOCS Urgent Care serving Fairfield we make sure to relieve your stress. We offer walk-in medical services for injuries on the job, and we are well-prepared and equipped to help you recover.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
DOCS Urgent Care of Fairfield is now offering a fully comprehensive health and wellness program. We have a subscription, based unlimited access program called DOCS 360.
This program gives members access to our Fairfield location as well as the other 13 locations located across Connecticut. Our program covers:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 15 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT IN FAIRFIELD, CT
At DOCS Urgent Care of Fairfield we understand that quality service delivery doesn’t stop with excellent clinical treatment. Our experiences indicate timely and precise employer and employee communications and reporting are equally important – and we excel in this area. Reach out to us today.