Occupational Health Services in New Milford, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
Our occupational health services and programs can be customized to meet the needs of all companies. Our experienced providers are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for employees while considering the varied needs of employers. We work closely with companies to help keep employees working while recovering from an injury.
As a preferred provider for many employers, DOCS Urgent Care is equipped to handle all your company’s occupational health needs. We do best to accommodate all of our guests. accept all insurances, and offer both scheduled and walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH – NEW MILFORD
141A Danbury Rd.
New Milford, CT 06776
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
SAT: & Sun 8AM-4PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
DOCS Urgent Care is your one stop shop for on-the-job injury care, pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, occupational physical exams and employee health and wellness.
We offer a comprehensive range of services, designed with your convenience in mind. We’re open 7 days a week with extended hours, no appointment is necessary.
Our Occupational Health Services in New Milford, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
As a walk-in clinic we offer routine DOT Physical exams for employees in need. The exam will cover:
- Vision: For commercial drivers, we will test to make sure drivers have at least a 20/40 in both eyes and be able to distinguish various colors.
- Hearing: Employees will be tested for hearing with and without hearing aids, and to pass they must be able to hear a “forced” whisper.
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: Our New Milford clinicians will check your employees blood pressure and pulse for any irregularities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: One of our trusted physicians will perform a physical test in order to make sure you’re healthy and able to perform the duties of your job.
- Vaccinations: If any worker needs updated vaccinations, we can cover them.
Pre-employment physicals are performed to ensure employers that their recent hires are healthy and fit enough to perform their new job’s daily tasks. These physicals are especially prevalent for industries that require employees to perform physical labor.
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
We specialize in and are dedicated solely to the treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses. Our goal is to return employees back to functional work and their private lives through specific treatment plans as soon as possible. One of our New Milford physicians will help identify and facilitate return to work timely and safely, promoting modified duty opportunities.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
DOCS Urgent Care of New Milford is now offering a fully comprehensive health and wellness program. We have a subscription, based unlimited access program called DOCS 360.
Joining this program means you not only have access to our New Milford location but each DOCS location across Connecticut:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 17 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT IN NEW MILFORD, CT
At DOCS Urgent Care of New Milford we understand that quality service delivery doesn’t stop with excellent clinical treatment. Our experiences indicate timely and precise employer and employee communications and reporting are equally important – and we excel in this area. Reach out to us today. Above all else, our occupational specialists are committed to getting your employees back to work quickly and safely. Reach out today!