Occupational Health Services in North Haven, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
Our occupational health services and programs in North Haven can be customized to meet the needs of all companies. Our experienced providers are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for employees while considering the varied needs of employers. We work closely with companies to help keep North Haven employees working while recovering from an injury.
We deliver high-quality care so that you can stay at the top of your business. We accept all insurances and offer both scheduled and walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH – NORTH HAVEN
163 Universal Dr
North Haven, CT 06473
PHONE: (203) 466-8058
FAX: (203) 907-3272
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WEEKENDS : 8AM-6PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
Whether it’s drug screenings or immediate treatment you’re looking for, DOCS Urgent Care’s occupational health experts are there for you. Your North Haven company is responsible for the health and wellness of your employees while they’re on the clock, but you also need to make sure that they can physically perform the tasks you’ve given them.
By having an occupational health program in place for your employees, you are saving both time and money, while showing your employees that you care for their well-being.
Our Occupational Health Services in North Haven, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
As a walk-in clinic we offer routine DOT Physical exams for employees in need. TDuring your check-up we will check for:
- Vision: For safety reasons, all drivers must have 20/40 in both eyes and be able to distinguish various colors.
- Hearing: Employees will be tested for hearing with and without hearing aids, and to pass they must be able to hear a “forced” whisper.
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: Our North Haven clinicians will check your employees’ blood pressure and pulse for any irregularities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: It’s important for the worker to be able to perform their job. This portion will cover appearance, breathing and swallowing, vascular systems, limb weakness, and any other physical attribute that may provide limitations for a driver.
- Vaccinations: If any worker needs updated vaccinations, we can cover them.
Pre-employment physicals are performed to ensure North Haven employers that their recent hires are healthy and fit enough to perform their new job’s daily tasks. These physicals are especially prevalent for industries that require employees to perform physical labor.
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
Getting injured on the job can be stressful for everyone involved. At DOCS Urgent Care we offer walk-in medical services for injuries on the job, and we are well-prepared and equipped to help you recover.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
When you partner with DOCS you are ensuring your employees are well cared for. DOCS of Hamden is now offering a well-rounded health and wellness program. This is a simple and affordable subscription program that will give you unlimited access to DOCS 360.
This program gives members access to our North Haven location as well as the other 16 locations located across Connecticut. Our program covers:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 17 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT IN NORTH HAVEN, CT
At DOCS Urgent Care of North Haven, we understand that quality service delivery doesn’t stop with excellent clinical treatment. Our experiences indicate timely and precise employer and employee communications and reporting are equally important – and we excel in this area. Reach out to us today.