Occupational Health Services in Orange, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
Our occupational health services and programs in Orange can be customized to meet the needs of all companies. Our experienced providers are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for employees while considering the varied needs of employers. Reach out to us today to learn more.
We partner with employers in building and delivering customized programs that improve patient outcomes, save time and money and deliver better overall experiences. We accept all insurances, and offer both scheduled and walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS URGENT CARE – ORANGE
109 Boston Post Rd
Orange, CT 06477
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WEEKENDS : 8AM-6PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
Whether it’s drug screenings or immediate treatment you’re looking for, DOCS Urgent Care’s occupational health experts are there for you. Your Orange company is responsible for the health and wellness of your employees while they’re on the clock, but you also need to make sure that they can physically perform the tasks you’ve given them.
When you partner with DOCS you are putting your employees first. Save time and money by utilizing our services today.
Our Occupational Health Services in Orange, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
For a routine check up we will cover these various tests:
- Vision: For safety reasons all drivers must have 20/40 in both eyes and be able to distinguish various colors.
- Hearing: Employees will be tested for hearing with and without hearing aids, and to pass they must be able to hear a “forced” whisper.
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: Our Orange clinicians will check your employees blood pressure and pulse for any irregularities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: It’s important for the worker to be able to perform their job. This portion will cover appearance, breathing and swallowing, vascular systems, limb weakness, and any other physical attribute that may provide limitations for a driver.
- Vaccinations: If any worker needs updated vaccinations, we can cover them.
Pre-employment physicals are performed to ensure Orange employers that their recent hires are healthy and fit enough to perform their new job’s daily tasks. The tests your provider recommends will depend on the type of physical examination being conducted. You’ll review your medical health history and job information with your physician’s provider, if applicable. Your provider will usually check:
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
DOCS Urgent Care will help you contain your costs, avoiding things such as unnecessary ER trips. Our locations are open for extended hours in the evenings and on weekends, making our Orange occupational health clinic an easily accessible expert.
We’ll keep you informed every step of the way so you know the specific status of each employee. You’ll know our Orange doctors personally and we’ll ensure you’re comfortable with the treatment plan.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
When you partner with DOCS you are ensuring your employees are well cared for. DOCS of Orange is now offering a well-rounded health and wellness program. This is a simple and affordable subscription program that will give you unlimited access to DOCS 360.
Join our program and have the convenience of any DOCS Urgent Care across Connecticut. Our program covers:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 17 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT IN ORANGE, CT
At DOCS Urgent Care of Orange, we understand that quality service delivery doesn’t stop with excellent clinical treatment. Our experiences indicate timely and precise employer and employee communications and reporting are equally important – and we excel in this area. Reach out to us today.