Occupational Health Services in Stratford, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
Come into DOCS Urgent Care of Stratford for all your occupational health service needs. We understand the importance of caring for all of your employees. When you’re in need of immediate care, partner with us to receive quick and affordable treatment so you can get back on your way.
As a preferred provider for many employers, DOCS Urgent Care of Stratford is equipped to handle all your company’s occupational health needs. We do best to accommodate all of our guests. accept all insurances, and offer both scheduled and walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS URGENT CARE – STRATFORD
200 E Main Street (Dock Plaza – Railside)
Stratford, CT 06614
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WEEKENDS : 8AM-5PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
Occupational health services focus on preventive medicine and management of illness, injury or disability in the workplace. We help employers create a safer work environment with a focus on health education and injury prevention for employees.
By utilizing DOCS of Stratford you are saving both time and money, while valuing your employees and their well-being.
Our Occupational Health Services in Stratford, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
At our walk-in facility in Stratford, we offer routine DOT physical exams (also called CDL Exams) for commercial drivers. The exam will cover:
- Vision: Drivers will need at least a 20/40 in both eyes and be able to distinguish various colors.
- Hearing: Employees will be tested for hearing with and without hearing aids, and to pass they must be able to hear a “forced” whisper.
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: Our Stratford clinicians will check your employees blood pressure and pulse for any irregularities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: It’s important for the worker to be able to perform their job. This portion will cover appearance, breathing and swallowing, vascular systems, limb weakness, and any other physical attribute that may provide limitations for a driver.
- Vaccinations: If any worker needs updated vaccinations, we can cover them.
Before your first day of work, we’ll help get your employer what they need and make sure you’re aware of the medical conditions you may have. When you come to our Fairfield clinic, you’ll be asked for an updated family medical history so that we can accurately test you. Our pre-employment so that physicals can include:
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
We specialize in and are dedicated solely to the treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses. When an employee is hurt on the job, it’s challenging not only for that worker but for everyone involved. As the employer, you need to file a workers’ compensation claim, plus manage everything related to the injury and accident. This process can be expensive and time-costly, don’t let it reach out to us today.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
When you partner with DOCS you are ensuring your employees are well cared for. DOCS of Stratford is now offering a well-rounded health and wellness program. We have a subscription, based unlimited access program called DOCS 360.
This program gives members access to our Stratford location as well as the other 13 locations located across Connecticut. Our program covers:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 15 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT IN STRATFORD, CT
You’ve made smart decisions to get your company to this point. Make one more by heading to the nearest DOCS Urgent Care center the next time you need to take care of an occupational health issue. Above all else, our occupational specialists are committed to getting your employees back to work quickly and safely. Reach out today!