Occupational Health Services in West Hartford, CT
Whether your business has twenty employees or hundreds, DOCS Occupational Health of West Hartford can help keep your workers safe and healthy. Our occupational health services include DOT Physicals (CDL Exams), Pre-Employment Physicals, and Workers Compensation. You can also choose to participate in our DOCS 360 program for Connecticut employees.
Our clinic in Danbury is run by board-certified physicians that can assure your employers will receive the highest-quality care at the most affordable prices. We accept all insurances, and offer both scheduled and walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH – WEST HARTFORD
983 New Britain Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06110
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WEEKENDS : 10AM-2PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
Occupational Health is a field of the healthcare industry focused on making sure that employees in West Hartford as well as throughout Connecticut stay both safe and healthy in the workplace. Occupational Health spans from everything including injury prevention with pre-employment physicals, DOT Physicals as well as protection after injury with workers compensation treatments.
By having an occupational health program in place for your employees, you’ll be able to reduce the overall health costs as well as improve your employee productivity and safety in the workplace.
Our Occupational Health Services in West Hartford, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
At our walk-in facility in West Hartford, we offer routine DOT physical exams (also called CDL Exams) for commercial drivers. The exam will cover:
- Vision: Drivers will need at least a 20/40 in both eyes and be able to distinguish various colors.
- Hearing: Employees will be tested for hearing with and without hearing aids, and to pass they must be able to hear a “forced” whisper.
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: Our West Hartford clinicians will check your employees blood pressure and pulse for any irregularities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: The last part of the physical will include an examination that will cover general appearance, breathing and swallowing, vascular systems, limb weakness, and any other physical attribute that may provide limitations for a driver.
- Vaccinations: If needed, vaccinations can also be administered.
To help assess the physical capabilities and overall health of a new employee, we can also perform a pre-employment physical at our West Hartford walk-in center. Our pre-employment physicals can include:
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
When your employee experiences an injury, this can be an extremely stressful situation. But, the good news is that DOCS offers walk-in medical services for injuries on the job, and we are well-prepared and equipped to help.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
When you are looking for a comprehensive employee wellness program, DOCS of West Hartford can help! We have a subscription, based unlimited access program called DOCS 360.
Our DOCS 360 program offers your employees not only access to our West Hartford location but all of our Connecticut medical group facilities. What we cover in our program includes:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 17 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN YOU THEY NEED IT IN WEST HARTFORD, CT
DOCS Occupational Health knows how to deliver expert care that’s fit for both companies and their employees. From prevention to immediate care, DOCS of West Hartford can offer the needed services to keep your employees safe and healthy in the workplace. To learn more about our occupational health services, please give us a call today.