Occupational Health Services in Southington, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
Here at DOCS Urgent Care, our mission is to provide the highest quality urgent care services to you and your loved ones, without the high cost and hassle of an emergency room. Our team here at Southington location is dedicated to your health and well-being, we want to ensure that your business and your employees get care that is accessible, affordable, and exceptional.
We understand that sudden and unexpected injury or illness can be scary for you, your business, and your employees, but our clinic is open at convenient hours every day of the week to ensure that you get the quality care you need, the moment you need it. We do our best to accommodate everyone. We accept all insurances and offer both scheduled and walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS URGENT CARE – SOUTHINGTON
832 Queen Street
Southington, CT 06489
(located behind Smashburger)
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-7PM
WEEKENDS : 8AM-2PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
Occupational health providers who work under the umbrella of an urgent care organization are not only qualified to diagnose and deliver patient care, they are trained to do it as safely, swiftly and efficiently as possible.
We offer a comprehensive range of services, designed with your convenience in mind. We’re open 7 days a week with extended hours, no appointment is necessary.
Our Occupational Health Services in Southington, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
DOCS Urgent Care of Southington is here to help you during your time of need. We offer various services including:
- Vision: For commercial drivers, we will test to make sure drivers have at least a 20/40 in both eyes and be able to distinguish various colors.
- Hearing: Employees will be tested for hearing with and without hearing aids, and to pass they must be able to hear a “forced” whisper.
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: Our Southington clinicians will check your employees blood pressure and pulse for any irregularities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: One of our trusted physicians will perform a physical test in order to make sure you’re healthy and able to perform the duties of your job.
- Vaccinations: If any worker needs updated vaccinations, we can cover them.
Employee physicals are designed to keep workers safe and healthy on the job. Many jobs require employers to ensure their employees are compliant with exams to improve workforce safety.
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
We specialize in and are dedicated solely to the treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses. When an employee is hurt on the job, it’s challenging not only for that worker but for everyone involved. As the employer, you need to file a workers’ compensation claim, plus manage everything related to the injury and accident. It can be tough, costly and time-consuming.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
Looking for a comprehensive health and wellness program? Sign up for DOCS 360 program. When you join our program you will be able to utilize DOCS of Southington as well as the other various locations across Connecticut.
Learn more about the benefits of joining our 360 program by reaching out. Some perks include:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 15 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT IN SOUTHINGTON, CT
At DOCS Urgent Care of Southington we understand that quality service delivery doesn’t stop with excellent clinical treatment. Our experiences indicate timely and precise employer and employee communications and reporting are equally important – and we excel in this area. Contact us today to learn more!