Occupational Health Services in Stamford, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
Here at DOCS Urgent Care, our mission is to provide the highest quality urgent care services to you and your loved ones, without the high cost and hassle of an emergency room. Our team here at Stamford location is dedicated to your health and well-being, we want to ensure that your business and your employees get care that is accessible, affordable, and exceptional.
We deliver high quality care so that you can stay at the top of your business. We accept all insurances, and offer both scheduled and walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS URGENT CARE – STAMFORD
2001 W Main Street
Stamford, CT 06902
WEEKDAYS : 9AM-7PM
WEEKENDS : 9AM-1PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
Our Stamford occupational health providers who work under the umbrella of an urgent care organization are not only qualified to diagnose and deliver patient care, they are trained to do it as safely, swiftly and efficiently as possible.
By having an occupational health program in place for your employees, you’ll be creating a comprehensive occupational health strategy sooner rather than later can only save you money.
Our Occupational Health Services in Stamford, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
DOCS Urgent Care of Stamford is here to help you during your time of need. We offer various services including:
- Vision: For commercial drivers, we will test to make sure drivers have at least a 20/40 in both eyes and be able to distinguish various colors.
- Hearing: Employees will be tested for hearing with and without hearing aids, and to pass they must be able to hear a “forced” whisper.
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: Our Stamford clinicians will check your employees blood pressure and pulse for any irregularities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: One of our trusted physicians will perform a physical test in order to make sure you’re healthy and able to perform the duties of your job.
- Vaccinations: If any worker needs updated vaccinations, we can cover them.
Pre-employment physicals are performed to ensure Orange employers that their recent hires are healthy and fit enough to perform their new job’s daily tasks. The tests your provider recommends will depend on the type of physical examination being conducted. You’ll review your medical health history and job information with your physician’s provider, if applicable. Your provider will usually check:
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
We specialize in and are dedicated solely to the treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses. When an employee is hurt on the job, it’s challenging not only for that worker but for everyone involved. As the employer, you need to file a workers’ compensation claim, plus manage everything related to the injury and accident. It can be tough, costly and time-consuming.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
Are you in need of a well-rounded employee wellness program? Look no further than DOCS Urgent Care of Stamford! We have a subscription, based unlimited access program called DOCS 360.
This program gives members access to our Stamford location as well as the other 16 locations located across Connecticut. What we cover in our program includes:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 15 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT IN STAMFORD, CT
DOCS Urgent Care of Stamford is here for you. Our facilities are equipped to treat a wide range of medical and surgical emergencies. Clinics are staffed with experienced physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners who provide ideal care for on-the-job injuries and accidents. Contact us today.