Occupational Health Services in Waterbury, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
From drug screenings to physicals, our urgent care centers offer a range of occupational health services to support employers in maintaining a healthy, and safe workforce, while reducing the overall cost of healthcare for your company and employees. DOCS Urgent Care of Waterbury is your one-stop-shop.
We deliver high-quality care so that you can stay at the top of your business. We accept all insurances and offer both scheduled and walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS URGENT CARE – WATERBURY (CHASE AVE)
279 Chase Ave
Waterbury, CT 06704
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WEEKENDS : 8AM-5PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
At DOCS of Waterbury, we are dedicated to protecting the safety and health of your workforce and saving you time, stress and money. We offer a full range of services to keep your employees – and your business – productive and thriving.
We offer a comprehensive range of services, designed with your convenience in mind. We’re open 7 days a week with extended hours, no appointment is necessary.
Our Occupational Health Services in Waterbury, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
In order to return or begin work one will need a DOT physical/CDL exam. Save time and money with DOCS, we provide testing for
- Vision: For commercial drivers, we will test to make sure drivers have at least a 20/40 in both eyes and be able to distinguish various colors.
- Hearing: Employees will be tested for hearing with and without hearing aids, and to pass they must be able to hear a “forced” whisper.
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: Our Waterbury clinicians will check your employees blood pressure and pulse for any irregularities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: It’s important for the worker to be able to perform their job. This portion will cover appearance, breathing and swallowing, vascular systems, limb weakness, and any other physical attribute that may provide limitations for a driver.
- Vaccinations: If any worker needs updated vaccinations, we can cover them.
That’s where occupational medicine services from DOCS Urgent Care of Waterbury can help. With 17 locations throughout Connecticut, DOCS provides a wide range of treatment in occupational medicine that can help your workers get the services they need quickly and cost-efficiently. For your necessary physical, an experienced health professional will review your medical health history and job information with your Waterbury physician’s provider, if applicable. Your provider will usually check:
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
When injury and illness strike on the job, our urgent care centers have experienced clinicians who will provide your employees with respectful care in an inviting atmosphere with a focus on getting them back to work quickly. No need to make an appointment, save time and money by stopping into DOCS of Waterbury.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
When you partner with DOCS you are ensuring your employees are well cared for. DOCS of Waterbury has an available 360 subscription program aimed at keeping you healthy and well-informed.
This program gives members access to our Waterbury location as well as the other 16 locations located across Connecticut. Our program covers:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 17 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT IN WATERBURY, CT
DOCS Urgent Care of Waterbury is here for you and your employees and business when you need it. With low wait times and high-quality care we are, Connecticut’s trusted primary care facility.