Occupational Health Services in Waterbury, CT
Keep your Employees Healthy & Safe On The Job
Whether your business has twenty employees or hundreds, DOCS Occupational Health of Waterbury can help keep your workers safe and healthy. Our occupational health services include DOT Physicals (CDL Exams), Pre-Employment Physicals, and Workers Compensation. You can also choose to participate in our DOCS 360 program for Connecticut employees.
Give your employees the attention they deserve. DOCS of Waterbury has the technology and bed-manor for your employees. We make sure to accept all forms of insurance and offer little wait time for walk-in appointments.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS URGENT CARE – WATERBURY (FROST RD)
506 Frost Road
Waterbury, CT 06705
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WEEKENDS : 8AM-5PM
Benefits of Occupational Health for Your Employees
Occupational Health is a field of the healthcare industry focused on making sure that employees in Waterbury as well as throughout Connecticut stay both safe and healthy in the workplace. We help employers create a safer work environment with a focus on health education and injury prevention for employees.
Improve work production as well as reduce overall costs by partnering with DOCS. We understand how much your employees mean to you and make sure to put them first.
Our Occupational Health Services in Waterbury, CT
DOT Physicals/CDL Exams
At our walk-in facility in Waterbury, we offer routine DOT physical exams (also called CDL Exams) for commercial drivers. The exam will cover:
- Vision: For commercial drivers, we will test to make sure drivers have at least a 20/40 in both eyes and be able to distinguish various colors.
- Hearing: Employees will be tested for hearing with and without hearing aids, and to pass they must be able to hear a “forced” whisper.
- Blood Pressure / Pulse Rate: Our Waterbury clinicians will check your employees blood pressure and pulse for any irregularities.
- Urinalysis: We’ll also perform a urinalysis to make sure there are no underlying medical conditions present.
- Physical Exam: It’s important for the worker to be able to perform their job. This portion will cover appearance, breathing and swallowing, vascular systems, limb weakness, and any other physical attribute that may provide limitations for a driver.
- Vaccinations: If any worker needs updated vaccinations, we can cover them.
At our Waterbury location as well as our other Connecticut clinics we offer pre-employment physicals to those in need. Pre-employment physicals are performed to ensure employers that their recent hires are healthy and fit enough to perform their new job’s daily tasks. These physicals are especially prevalent for industries that require employees to perform physical labor.
- Drug Testing
- Wellness Exams
- Lab Testing
- Physical Abilities Test (PATs)
- Review of Medical History
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Function Tests
- Vision & Hearing Function Tests
- Strength Tests
- Medical Documentation
Workers’ Compensation & Related Injury Services
When injury and illness strike on the job, our urgent care centers have experienced clinicians who will provide your employees with respectful care in an inviting atmosphere with a focus on getting them back to work quickly. No need to make an appointment, save time and money by stopping into DOCS of Waterbury.
Some of our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Pre-employment and Pre-placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines
- Onsite Laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and Spirometry
DOCS 360 Program
When you are looking for a comprehensive employee wellness program, DOCS of Waterbury can help! We have a subscription, based unlimited access program called DOCS 360.
Our DOCS 360 program offers your employees access to our Waterbury clinic as well as any other DOCS location across Connecticut. Some services offered include:
- Annual Physical
- Flu Shots on Location (At all 17 DOC Locations)
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Telemedicine Services
- Unlimited Onsite Imaging
- Pre & Post Employment Physicals
- Drug Testing
- DOT Physicals
THE CARE YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT IN WATERBURY, CT
DOCS Occupational Health knows how to deliver expert care that’s fit for both companies and their employees. By having an occupational health program in place for your employees, you’ll be creating a comprehensive occupational health strategy sooner rather than later can only save you money. Call us today to learn more.