Could You Have A Sleep Disorder?
The DOCS of CT, Sleep Management Center
located in Connecticut, applies the highest level of medical expertise toward improving the overall health and quality of life for our patients.
Sleep is not just “time out” from daily life. Sleep is an active state required to renew our mental and physical health each day. It’s estimated that more than 100 million Americans of all ages fail to get a good nights sleep each night.
DOCS of CT knows how hard it is to make it through the day and accomplish all tasks at hand when you’re just not getting the sleep you need, or just not getting enough of it. Let us get you back to you, and back to getting a full-nights sleep and waking up refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
- Increased sleepiness during the day
- Restlessness while sleeping at night
- Difficulty in falling asleep at different times
- Increased periods of urination during the night
- Irregular breathing during the night
- Loud snoring
- Difficulty staying awake while doing daily activities (waking up frequently during sleep)
- Vivid, frightening violent dreams
- Burnt out feeling