School Physicals in Bethel, CT
If you are in need of affordable, quick and no appointment school physicals for your children, then DOCS Urgent Care in Bethel is the ideal provider for you. We administer school physicals for children of all ages that not only address vision and hearing, but give focus to other health problems and needed vaccinations as well.
Our staff is also on hand to fill out all required school forms and to administer needed vaccinations and immunizations depending upon your child’s age.
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS URGENT CARE – BETHEL
6 Stony Hill Rd.
Bethel, CT 06801
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WEEKENDS : 8AM-4PM
What to expect DURING the School physical
What should I bring to the physical?
Included in your Child’s Physical
At the time of your child’s physical feel free to talk to the doctor about any health or developmental concerns you may have about your child. There are a number of services we here at the DOCS Urgent Care in Bethel include with school physicals. Services include:Physical Examination Includes:
- Review of health history and immunization
- Perform physical examination
- Height / Weight
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Checking of heart, lungs, abdomen, ears, nose, and throat
- Evaluate posture, joint, strength, and flexibility
- Vision testing
- Supply you with a summary of the exam and stamp any medical forms required
- Fall all applicable and related documents to specific institutions
Vaccinations Offered in Bethel
We also provide needed vaccinations here at DOCS Urgent Care of Bethel that are dependent upon your child’s age.
Some of the vaccinations we offer include:
- Hepatitis A (Pediatric)
- Hepatitis B (Pediatric)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Zostavax (Shingles)
- Polio (IPV)
- Rabies Vaccination
- Tetanus Diphtheria (TD)
- Tetanus Diphtheria Pertussis (TDAP)
- Twinrix (Hep A & B Combination)
- Yellow Fever