Workers’ Compensation in Bridgeport, CT
Helping With Employers Health and Wellness Needs
QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE
DOCS URGENT CARE – BRIDGEPORT
1677 E Main St
Bridgeport CT, 06608
WEEKDAYS : 8AM-8PM
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT OUR WORKER COMPENSATION & RELATED INJURY SERVICES
What is Workers’ Compensation?
Worker’s compensation is a system that provides employees with compensation and insurance benefits as a result of a work-related injury. Connecticut uses a no-fault system to compensate those who become injured in a way that affects their ability to work. This compensation usually comes in the form of financial coverage for medical bills, prescription drugs, doctors visits, and so on. This is where DOCS Urgent Care of Bridgeport can help.
Why Should I Invest in Employee Injury Care for my Company?
- Pre-employment and pre-placement examinations
- Executive physical examinations
- Annual employee examinations
- D.O.T. and Non-D.O.T. drug and alcohol testing
- Immunizations and vaccines
- International travel vaccines
- Onsite laboratory, X-Ray, EKG, and spirometry